1. All artworks on www.archerindia.com are copyrighted works of their respective creators. Reproduction without permission is strictly prohibited. The prospective buyer agrees to this before placing an inquiry.
2. Any order received will be considered confirmed only on receipt of full payment.
3. In case of multiple orders for the same artwork, only the first confirmed order with payment will be considered. Unconfirmed orders or requests may be ignored.
4. Shipping Charges
We provide free worldwide shipping on orders over INR 50000. Certain artworks maybe excluded from the free shipping offer.
In case you are ordering multiple items and the total is under INR 50000 please contact us for a customized shipping quote.
5. Payment Options
You can select "Cheque/Demand Draft/Cashier's Cheque" as payment method and place order with us. Kindly note that your Cheque/Demand Draft/Cashier's Cheque has to be in Indian Currency only, we do not accept foreign currency payments. Your order will be processed only after the receipt of the Cheque/Demand Draft/Cashier's Cheque. Please note that paying by this mode will delay your order to some extent as we dispatch the ordered items only after the Cheque/Demand Draft/Cashier's Cheque has cleared.
Please make your cheque/demand draft/cashier's cheque in favor of: Archer Art Private Limited
The Cheque/Demand Draft/Cashier's Cheque should be mailed to the address below:
Archer Art Private Limited
2nd Floor, Phoenix,
Near Vijay Cross Roads,
Navrangpura, Ahmedabad - 380 009. (INDIA)
Tel: +91 79 27413634
Fax: +91 79 27451299
Please remember to attach a letter containing your full name, delivery address and the order details, along with your Cheque/Demand Draft/Cashier's Cheque. After realization of Cheque/Demand Draft/Cashier's Cheque the items in the order will be dispatched.
Please Note: The product(s) you have ordered will be kept on hold, under your name, for 7 days during the payment processing time. Your order will only be shipped once your Cheque/Demand Draft/Cashier's Cheque has cleared.
6. The Government of India restricts the export of works of art of some artists. All such works that are unavailable for export are marked ‘NOT EXPORTABLE’. These items will only be delivered to shipping addresses within India.
7. The artwork(s) ordered will be delivered in suitable protective packing after receipt of payment. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of your order. We will not dispatch shipments to post box addresses. There are some countries where there are restrictions imposed on types of shipments. We will not be able to ship products to such countries.
8. The list price does not include packing, forwarding & insurance charges. Shipping & forwarding charges will vary as per destination. Most of the prints will be delivered in a roll form (unframed). In case of paintings, we will try to ship the work stretched (flat), if the work is too large we will have to de-stretch it and ship it rolled.
9. Early Indian Lithographs / Oleographs are mounted on Acid Free mounts and wrapped with shrink film. They will be delivered in flat packing.
10. Duties, taxes and levies at the buyer's end, if any, shall be borne by the buyer.
11. Returns & Refunds
At www.archerindia.com, all sales are final unless the product is damaged when it reaches you. We will accept returned goods only when they are being processed for a refund due to shipping or handling damage.
If you have received a damaged product and need to send it back for a refund,
please contact us at:
Tel: +91 79 27413634 / 27413872
Fax: +97 79 27451299
Email: info [at] archerindia.com
We will process your case individually.
In the unlikely event of you receiving a damaged product, we request you to kindly make note of the damage on the respective Air Way Bill which will be retained by the courier company with a copy for yourself. Also, appropriate remarks should be made on the delivery sheet of the courier personnel making the delivery.
12. We reserve the right to accept / reject orders, make changes to the site and to the conditions of use.
13. The site is property of Archer Art Private Limited, Ahmedabad, India and will be governed by the laws of India. Courts in Ahmedabad shall have jurisdiction in respect of all the terms and conditions.
If you have any other questions, contact us through e-mail: info [at] archerindia.com